Batch Size Calculator – Converts Percentages to Weight
Many people are given a formula based on percentages. These formulas can be difficult when trying to produce products to a specific batch size. This calculator is programmed to convert ingredient percentages to ingredient weights.
1. Enter recipe name.
2. Enter total batch volume. This is the size batch you want to make.
3. Check the button that indicates how you measure your batch (ounces, pounds, etc.).
4. Type in each ingredient name.
5. Enter each ingredient percentage. Notice that the total percentage for all ingredients must equal 100.
6. Add any notes or directions that you may want printed on your recipe card.
7. Press the “calculate” button.
8. To print a recipe, press the “print” button.