NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- To measuring cup, add 24 oz. cut up Clear Soap and yellow color block to cup. Heat in microwave until melted.
- Add 0.70 oz. Fragrance Oil to soap and stir well.
- Fill all 12 cavities approximately 1/3 full and allow to harden completely.
- Shred 6 oz. White Soap using cheese grater. Set aside.
- Add 20 oz. cut up White Soap to clean measuring cup and heat in microwave until melted.
- Add 0.50 oz. Fragrance Oil and stir well.
- When melted soap is 135º F or cooler, spritz yellow soap with rubbing alcohol. Pour soap into mold leaving ¼ inch of space from the top.
- Gently place duck in the middle of white soap. DO NOT SPRITZ DUCK WITH ALCOHOL.
- Immediately, sprinkle soap shreds over the top of each soap and then sprinkle with 1 tsp. glitter.
- Allow the soap to harden completely.
- Cut and melt 2 oz. Clear Soap in plastic beaker in microwave in 15 second increments. Add 1 tsp. glitter and mix well,
- Drizzle clear melted soap over the soap shreds to hold together and fill in any open spaces. Allow to harden completely.
- Package in cello bags and tie with curling ribbon.
- Label product accordingly.
To Use: Lather onto wet skin. Rinse off with warm water