This soap will make a great favor for a baby shower or as a party decoration.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.
Project Level: Moderate
Estimated Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 12 Bars
• 26 oz. Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 26 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1.2 oz. Abalone & Sea Fragrance Oil 314
• 0.20 oz. Neon Yellow Hello Soap Color Blocks
• 2 Teaspoon(s) Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter
• 12 Piece(s) Baby Shower Boy and Girl Duck Toys
• 2 Piece(s) Round Basic Silicone Mold 1602
• 12 Piece(s) Premium Crystal Clear Cello Bags (4" x 2" x 9")
• 12 Piece(s) Light Pink Curling Ribbon
• 12 Piece(s) Light Blue Curling Ribbon
• 12 Piece(s) White Curling Ribbon
• 1 Piece(s) Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
• Mixing Spoons
• Rubbing Alcohol in Spray Bottle
• Cheese Grater
• Cutting Mat
• Microwave-Safe Mixing Bowl (32 oz.)
• Measuring Spoons
• Straight Soap Cutter
• Scale - Digital Display (Professional)
• Thermometer - Infrared, Dual Laser
INCI Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Glitter, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxide, Yellow 10 .
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- To measuring cup, add 24 oz. cut up Clear Soap and yellow color block to cup. Heat in microwave until melted.
- Add 0.70 oz. Fragrance Oil to soap and stir well.
- Fill all 12 cavities approximately 1/3 full and allow to harden completely.
- Shred 6 oz. White Soap using cheese grater. Set aside.
- Add 20 oz. cut up White Soap to clean measuring cup and heat in microwave until melted.
- Add 0.50 oz. Fragrance Oil and stir well.
- When melted soap is 135º F or cooler, spritz yellow soap with rubbing alcohol. Pour soap into mold leaving ¼ inch of space from the top.
- Gently place duck in the middle of white soap. DO NOT SPRITZ DUCK WITH ALCOHOL.
- Immediately, sprinkle soap shreds over the top of each soap and then sprinkle with 1 tsp. glitter.
- Allow the soap to harden completely.
- Cut and melt 2 oz. Clear Soap in plastic beaker in microwave in 15 second increments. Add 1 tsp. glitter and mix well,
- Drizzle clear melted soap over the soap shreds to hold together and fill in any open spaces. Allow to harden completely.
- Package in cello bags and tie with curling ribbon.
- Label product accordingly.
To Use: Lather onto wet skin. Rinse off with warm water