This toner with apple cider vinegar is suitable for all skin types. It helps soothe, moisturize and hydrate while acting as a light exfoliant thanks to the malic acid, a natural alpha hydroxy acid, in the apple cider vinegar.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.
Project Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1/2 Hour
Yield: 4 Bottles
• 13.05 oz. Distilled Water
• 1.80 oz. Aloe Vera Extract - Water Soluble
• 0.90 oz. Shea 50
• 0.55 oz. Apple Cider Vinegar
• 0.55 oz. Carrot Seed Extract - Water Soluble
• 0.55 oz. Bamboo Extract - Water Soluble
• 0.35 oz. Honeyquat
• 0.10 oz. Preservative - Water Soluble PF
• 4 Piece(s) 4 oz Amber Cosmo Oval Plastic Bottle - 20/410
• 4 Piece(s) 20/410 Black Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
• Mixing Spoon
• Scale - Digital Display (Professional)
• Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher
INCI Ingredient Label: Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-50 Shea
Butter, Apple Cider Vinegar, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot)
Seed Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Stem Extract,
Honey Quat, Sodium Benzonate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric
Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- Weigh all the ingredients into a funnel pitcher.
- Mix well with spoon.
- Fill bottles to 4.50 ounces each.
- Trim dip tubes and insert sprayer into bottles.
- Label product accordingly.
To Use: Apply a small amount of toner to a cotton ball or pad and gently blot over the face to help remove oil and give skin a fresh, hydrated look and feel.