Shower & Tub Tabs - Muscle Rescue
Project Level: Beginner
Estimated Time: 1 Hour
Yields: 12 sets of 3 fizzies/bag
This product is perfect for the shower or bath tub. Simply allow contact with water and the tab will fizz, releasing a wonderful aromatic aroma. All natural!!
INCI Ingredient Label: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Kaolin, Fragrance
Citric Acid Powder
Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
White Kaolin Clay
Muscle Rescue - EO & FO Blend 581
Premium Crystal Cello Bags (2.5" x 2" x 6")
White Curling Ribbon
Orange Curling Ribbon
Crafter Choice Guest Round Silicone Mold
Fork or Whisk
Rubber or Vinyl Gloves
Spray Bottle filled with Rubbing Alcohol
Our Recommended Product Selling Price:
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Prepare work space.
- Set mold on a cookie sheet for stability. This will also allow for an easier clean up. Set aside until ready to use.
- Measure the baking soda, citric acid and clay. Place into mixing bowl and mix well. If you find these have clumps, a sifter will allow you to break up the clumps and better blend the two ingredients.
- Separate mixture into two bowls. Recipe makes quite a few bath fizzies. Easier to mix when split in half, also can make other half different color and/or scent if desired.
- If you wish to add color, add it now. Mix well.
- Using a plastic dropper, add 30 ml or 1 oz. essential oil blend by drizzling into different locations of the mixture. Do not pour all of fragrance into one location of the bowl.
- Using a whisk or fork, mix well by breaking up lumps of fragrance oil.
- Once mixture is free of clumps, begin to spray with rubbing alcohol. Using gloved hands, toss the mixture while it is being sprayed.
- Once mixture is just moist enough to stay together when pressed, it is ready to be molded.
Note: This step is easy to check by taking a tablespoon of the mixture and squeezing it in the hand. If it falls apart, then you need to continue to spray and mix. Make sure you are wearing gloves for this part of the recipe.
- Once the mixture is the correct consistency, press a few tablespoons of the mix into the mold cavity. Press firmly. The back of our plastic beaker works great for pressing. Fill all of the mold cavities.
- Cover mixture in the bowl. Wait 15 minutes and remove fizzies from the mold. Allow to sit for 1 hour before packaging. You will know the fizzies are ready to package because they will be hard.
- Place 3 in a bag and tie with curling ribbon.
- If you are planning on selling this product, you will need to label according to FDA labeling guidelines.
• Retail $7.95
• Wholesale $4.95
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.