Our Recommended Product Selling Price:
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Measure 1.25 ounces of Cranberry Butter Blend and place in plastic beaker.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. If not completely melted, put in for additional 10-20 seconds. Remove and stir small pieces until completely dissolved. Do not overheat as color may fall out of product.
- Add 1.5 ounces or 3 tablespoons of white sugar. Stir well.
- Let mixture sit for few minutes until it starts to thicken slightly. This will help prevent sugar from settling to bottom.
- Stir mixture well then begin filling lip tubes. Fill tubes about half full. Tap bottom on counter to get product down into bottom of tube. Fill tubes with remaining product.
- Once cooled, add tops and label.
- To make the cranberry body butter, place the remaining cranberry butter blend and place in glass pyrex bowl.
- Heat in microwave until blend is almost completely liquid. Remove and stir until butter is completely melted.
- Divide product into 5 jars and let cool. Add lid and label accordingly.
- HOW TO USE: Gently rub lip scrub over lips to help remove dead skin. Rinse off with warm water and follow with a moisturizing lip balm.
• Retail $7.95
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.