- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Carefully remove lid from lotion bucket.
- Scoop out about half of lotion and put into a large glass bowl. This is to make it easier to add fragrance and color to the entire bucket.
- To the lotion in the bucket add the entire bottle of fragrance oil. Mix well.
- Then, add drops of color to reach the shade you want to achieve. Keep in mind this color will lighten when you add the rest of the lotion base back into the bucket.
- Begin adding the unscented lotion back into the bucket a little at a time until all the lotion is completely blended.
- Your lotion is now ready for packaging or, if you prefer, you can put the lid tightly back on the bucket and save for future use.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.