- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In large glass bowl, empty bottle of liquid shea butter. If product is too thick, place in hot water for 15 min. This should liquify product enough to pour.
- To shea butter, add 4 cups of European Spa Salts. Gently stir with wire whisk.
- Add 4 oz Grape Seed Oil and blend.
- Add 20 ml (4 teaspoons) Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil and 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of Vitamin E oil.
- Blend thoroughly with wire whisk until all ingredients are mixed in.
- To fill, place jar on scale and tare to zero. Fill jar to 4 oz. Continue until all jars are filled.
- Stir product in bowl after filling each jar. This will ensure all ingredients are well blended.
- Put lids on jars and label accordingly.
- NOTE: This is an oil scrub and will be very slippery when used in tub or shower. Be sure to put warning on label if selling. Do not use if skin has any cuts or open wounds as the salt will sting.
- NOTE: Oil will separate from salts in jar. Be sure to mix product before each use.
- NOTE: This product does not contain a preservative. If using in shower, use a scoop and keep away from water.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.