- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Remove entire 2 lb. of soap from plastic tray. Cut off 10 oz. of soap (a little more than 1 - 8oz. square).
- Cut soap into small chunks and place into a large glass measuring cup/bowl (about 64 oz. size).
- Place soap into microwave and heat until soap is completely melted. Remove from oven.
- Add 2 oz. of liquid glycerin and stir well.
- To melted soap, add 16 oz. of Foaming Bath Whip. Gently stir whip into soap.
- Taking a hand mixer with regular beaters, start to whip mixture on low, then on medium speed.
- When mixture begins to thicken, turn mixer off. Slowly add 2 oz. Aloe Vera Oil and 1 oz. of fragrance oil.
- Mix again for about 1 minute. Turn mixer off.
- Add 10 oz. of pumice powder, a little at a time. Mix well after each addition. Continue until all pumice is blended in.
- Spoon scrub into jars. Product should fill 8 jars with approximately 5.6 oz. of product by weight.
- Place lids on jars and label accordingly.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.