- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a plastic beaker, add 1.6 oz. Lip Balm Base. Place in microwave and heat until melted. Or, base can also be melted in double boiler
- 1.6 ml Sugared Stawberry Flavor Oil and a very small amount of Bath Bomb Red Powder Color.
- Mix until color is dissolved. Divide lip balm among the 10 lip balm pots. Allow to set up.
- Repeat Step 1 and use Pink Lemonade Flavor Oil with Bath Bomb Yellow Dye Powder.
- Repeat Step 1, again, and use Double Bubble Gum Flavor Oil with Neon Tutti Frutti Dye Powder.
- You can mix up the layers in any order you wish. This recipe has lots of room for play.
- Package Idea: Place 1 lip pot into cello bag. Place half way down into bag. For closed end, snip off end so bag will be open on either side. Tie each end close to pot with curling ribbon so it looks like candy.
- If making kit which will make 30 lip balm, repeat recipe 3 times or triple the recipe to make all 30 lip balm at one time.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.