- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 2 oz. of white soap base and cut into chunks. Place in glass measuring cup and heat in microwave until melted.
- In small glass container, mix 1.5 ml of fragrance and .5 ml of Vanilla Color Stabilizer.
- Add fragrance mixure to melted soap and mix. Pour soap equally between 2 of the rectangle soap cavities. Spritz with alcohol to dissolve surface bubbles and allow to set up.
- In separate glass container, weigh and melt 1 oz. of Extra Clear Soap. Chop up small slivers of the Matte Americana Red Color Bar and add to melted soap. For a darker color, add more color bar. Stir until color has completely blended in.
- Pour red soap into 1 mold cavity and spritz with alcohol. Allow soap to set up.
- Once soap has set up, unmold all pieces. Using a straight soap cutter, cut horizontally to opposite corners across the white rectangles. Make 2 cuts creating an "x" shape. That will give you 2 flaps for the envelopes. Repeat on the other piece of white soap as well.
- Using the smallest heart cookie cutter, cut out hearts from the red piece of soap. You should be able to get about 12 hearts.
- Using the hearts and envelope pieces, line them up in the bottom of the cavities until they are in the desired position. Remove envelope flap and leave just the heart.
- Measure and melt 4 oz. of the Extra Clear MP soap. While melting, mix 3 ml of fragrance and 1 ml of Vanilla Color Stabilizer.
- Once soap has melted, add the fragrance mixture. Spritz the hearts with alcohol and pour the clear soap evenly between all cavities. Spritz the envelope pieces with alcohol and place in the cavities along the top. Spritz again with alcohol to dissolve any surface bubbles. Allow to set up.
- Weigh 16 oz. of white soap and place in glass measuring cup. Heat in microwave until melted.
- In separate glass container, mix 12 ml of fragrance and 1 ml of color stabilizer.
- Add fragrance mixture to melted soap. Spritz the soap in the cavities with alcohol and then pour melted soap evenly between all cavities. Once soap is poured, spritz with alcohol to release air bubbles.
- Once soap has set up, remove from cavities. Wrap and label soap accordingly.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.