Today's product highlight is a winter-time favorite, Sparkling Snowflake Fragrance Oil. We love to use this fragrance oil in our cold process soaps and is a customer favorite for candle making. The best part? It's our fragrance of the month! That means all month long you'll be able to save on this fabulous winter scent!
For further details and pricing, Click Here
Read what some of our other customers have to say.......
Merri from Wisconsin -
- "Wonderful in soap! This is a best seller for me in soap. Very fresh and unique. I add a little cosmetic glitter for some extra "sparkle"."
Denise from Ohio -
- "My husband and I used the sprakling Snowflake FO in beeswax tarts that we made and our customers loved the scent. Even after 9 months the scent was still there. Great product."
Paula from Illinois -
- "Fabulous Scent. This scent is one of the best. It throws so well. Definately a keeper for me"
Lisa B. from New York -
- "I have used this fragrance for both soap and soy candles. It is a very pleasant fragrance and customers love it. I use it starting mid October and it sells well into the month of March. Wonderful fall and winter scent."
Beth from Iowa -
- "I was pleasantly surprised at this fragrance. What a lovely scent! It performed well in CP and is even better in soap than in the bottle. I had a loaf of soap ready to slice on my table when some friends came over-- I 'presold' the whole loaf and matching lotions besides."