Sugar is an inexpensive way to add scrubbing power to your cosmetic scrub formulations! Brown Sugar is typically viewed as more natural than white sugar granules thus adding label appeal. The light brown sugar is generally coarser than white sugar making it more suitable for foot scrubs or body scrubs.
Save on Brown Sugar through January 2016. Use coupon code WSP-9948. Offer valid on in-stock items only. Expires 1/31/16.
DIY Brown Sugar Scrubs
- Start with Your Base - Foaming Bath Whip is an excellent soapy base for sugar scrubs.
- Mix - Whip the base with a hand mixer.
- Add Sugar – Brown Sugar adds a coarse exfoliant to scrubs.
- (Optional) Add Oils and Vitamin E - Oils create a softer and more moisturizing scrub and Vitamin E prevents the oils from going rancid.
- (Optional) Add Fragrance - Fragrances and Essential Oils add the aroma that attracts customers to purchase.
- Mix - Blend it all together with a hand mixer or spoon.
- Package – Sugar scrubs are typically packaged in a Jar with a Top with a Foam Liner. The liner prevents the product from leaking out - especially if oil was added. A Press and Seal Liner also helps to keep the product from leaking.
Brown Sugar Scrub Recipes