NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Prepare for the project. Create a safe workplace that is clean and secluded from small children and pets.
- Empty two one-pound bottles of Crystal Clear Shower Gel into the large bowl with pour spout.
- Microwave the bowl and shower gel for thirty seconds.
- Pour 0.30 ounces of Lemongrass Mint Fragrance Oil into the small beaker.
- Add 1.2 ounces of FO & EO Modifier to the same beaker.
- Mix the fragrance oil and modifier together with the small spoon.
- Pour the fragrance mixture into the warmed shower gel and stir.
- Add 5 drops of Stained Glass Forest Green Liquid Color and stir with the spatula until the color is evenly distributed.
- Fill each bottle with body wash.
- Allow the body wash to cool and twist on the tops.
- (Optional) Finish by adding a cosmetic label to your product. Include the product name, directions for proper use, ingredients listed in descending order of predominance, your name or business name, contact information and net quantity of contents.