- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- Cut 20 ounces of Aloe & Olive Soap Base into small chunks.
- Place soap chunks in a large microwaveable bowl, and set aside.
- To a small beaker, add 0.5 ounce of Yuzu Fragrance Oil.
- Add 0.25 ounce of Vanilla Color Stabilizer to the fragrance.
- Mix well, and set aside.
- Heat the soap in a microwave in thirty-second increments until completely melted.
- Pour the fragrance mixture into the soap.
- Mix well.
- Pour the soap into the soap mold cavities.
- Spritz the top of the soap with rubbing alcohol to pop any bubbles that may have formed.
- Allow to cool and harden.
- Wrap the soap in plastic wrap to prevent glycerin dew. You may use shrink-wrap if you prefer.
- Label product accordingly.