NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Prepare for the project. Create a safe workplace that is clean and secluded from small children and pets.
- Empty the contents of one sixteen-ounce jar of Basic Lotion Base into a Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher.
- Microwave the pitcher with lotion for 30 seconds.
- Add 5 mL of Sweet Rain Fragrance Oil to the warmed lotion using a plastic dropper to measure.
- Stir with a spatula until the fragrance is incorporated.
- Scoop 3.75 ounces of lotion by weight into each jar.
- Set aside to cool.
- Twist on the tops.
- (Optional) Finish by adding a cosmetic label to your product. Include the product name, directions for proper use, ingredients listed in descending order of predominance, your name or business name, contact information and net quantity of contents.