- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Pour 1.25 oz. of Fractionated Coconut Oil into a plastic beaker.
- Add .55 oz. of *Vanilla Noir Fragrance Oil to the coconut oil.
- Mix well.
- Pour 0.3 oz. into each glass bottle. This fills each bottle to the shoulder.
- Assemble the roller balls into the plastic inserts.
- Insert the assembled tops into each bottle.
- Twist on the caps.
- Finish with a label in compliance with FDA guidelines.
*Fragrance oil substitutions must be safe at 30.6%. Check the IFRA maximum exposure level to ensure it is safe to use at this percent in a perfume.