- you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In 4 separate plastic beakers, pour 1 oz of glycerin. Add 1/4 teaspoon of each neon dye powder into each beaker.
- With a plastic spoon, gently stir powder into glycerin. Then, using mini-mixer, blend powder into glycerin until completely dissolved.
- Weigh 5 ounces of soap and cut into chunks. Place in glass measuring cup and heat in microwave until melted.
- Add first liquid color of choice to melted soap until desired shade is reached. Add 3 ml of Grape Soda fragrance oil and mix in.
- Pour into first alphabet tray. Spritz top of poured soap with alcohol to release any surface bubbles.
- Weigh another 5 ounces of soap, cut into chunks and melt in microwave.
- Add next color, 3 ml of fragrance and pour into next tray.
- Continue in this manner for 3rd letter mold.
- You can make one tray at a time or melt 16 ounces at a time and make approximately 3 trays per color. To 16 ounces of soap, you would add 15 ml or 1 Tablespoon of fragrance. This is the maximum - you can choose to add a ilttle less.
- Once all letters have been made, place 8 different colored letters into a cello bag and tie with bright colored ribbons. Recipe should make 14 bags of 8 soap letters.