- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Melt 10 oz of Crafter's Choice Goat Milk Soap and pour into the Crafter's Choice Round Silicone Molds. These will be used to make apple slices!
- In a coffee grinder or food processor, grind 6 tablespoons of Crafter's Choice Oat Scrub.
- Melt 10 oz of Crafter's Choice Ultra White Soap. Add 1 teaspoon of Crafter's Choice Snickerdoodle Cookie Fragrance Oil.
- Add oatmeal to the melted white soap and pour into the Crafter's Choice Regular Loaf Mold.
- Un-mold the round bars of soap and cut into slices that resemble apple slices. The image is cut into quarters and then slices.
- Set 10-12 slices of soap aside.
- Melt 16 oz of Crafter's Choice Sweetened Honey Soap Base.
- Add 1/2 oz of Crafter's Choice Apple Pie Fragrance Oil.
- When the base cools to 130º F, spritz oatmeal soap with rubbing alcohol and pour a 1/4" layer of honey soap.
- Spritz the sliced soap (that looks like apple slices) with rubbing alcohol. Set the slices in the honey soap.
- Pour more honey soap and repeat layering the apple sliced soap. Continue until all of the honey soap and the apple slices have been used.
- The soap should now be about 1/2" from the top of the mold.
- Spritz the sliced soap (that looks like apple slices) with rubbing alcohol. Set the slices in the honey soap. They are really cute if you can position these so they stick up out of the loaf.
- Mix 3 Tablespoons of Crafter's Choice Oat Scrub with 3 Tablespoons of Crafter's Choice Brown Sugar.
- To the oat meal and brown sugar mixture, add 3 ml of Crafter's Choice Brown Sugar Fragrance Oil.
- Melt 2-4 oz of Crafter's Choice Extra Clear Soap. When the clear soap reaches 130º F, spritz the loaf with rubbing alcohol and pour.
- Immediately, sprinkle the oatmeal and brown sugar mixture on top of the loaf. Note: Pouring the clear first gives this mixture something to "stick to" and prevents your beautiful topping from falling off during slicing!
- For the "caramel drizzle", melt 1 oz of honey soap. Color with Chocolate Brown Mica Powder and a dash of Egyptian Bronze Mica Powder. Pour in a zig-zag pattern on top of loaf.
- Allow to harden for 24 hours and then un-mold. Slice with the Crafter's Choice Mitre Box. Wrap in plastic wrap and label accordingly.