RECIPE: April Showers Shower Gel
The Chamomile Extract in this shower gel adds extra conditioning and cleansing benefits.
Project Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1 Hour
Yield: (15) 8oz bottles
INCI Ingredient Label: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Benzonate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Jojoba Wax, Ultramarines, Benzophenone-4, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Red 33, Green5, Yellow 5
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a glass measuring cup, empty 64 oz. of shower gel (half of gallon jug).
- Heat in microwave for about 1-2 minutes, just to warm product.
- To gel, add 1 oz. of Chamomile Extract. Gently blend in.
- Next, add 1 oz. or half of April Showers fragrance oil. Gently blend.
- Add a few drops of color, either green or strawberry red and mix.
- Add about 2 teaspoons of jojoba beads. If more are desired, sprinkle in a little more.
- Carefully pour into bottles. Product should be poured to just above shoulder of bottle.
- Repeat above directions using remaining shower gel, chamomile extract, and fragrance oil. Add color and jojoba beads as desired.
- Be sure product is completely cooled before capping.
- Label accordingly.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.