- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add 2.4 oz. Argan Oil and 0.32 oz. Glycerin.
- Weigh 1.44 oz. Emulsifying Wax and 0.32 oz. Stearic Acid and add to bowl of oil.
- Place bowl into microwave and heat until the stearic and emulsifying wax have completely melted (approx. 2 minutes). The lotion will not emulsify properly if the waxes are not completely melted.
- Add 11.20 oz. of warm Distilled Water to melted oil/wax and begin to blend. We prefer using a stick blender but a hand mixer will also work.
- Blend until product starts to thicken.
- Add 0.16 oz. each of Vitamin E and Optiphen Plus and stir by hand.
- Add 0.32 oz. Azurite Sky Fragrance Oil and mix until all ingredients are incorporated well.
- Fill each bottle to 3.75 oz. by weight. Let lotion cool completely before placing cap on bottle.
- Label product accordingly.