- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 11 oz. of the white soap base. Cut up into small chunks and place in glass measuring cup.
- Place in microwave and heat until soap is melted.
- Add 1/2 cup of the Basic Bath Tea and mix into melted soap.
- Pour soap into guest loaf mold that has been placed on a jelly roll pan. This will make it easier if the mold needs to be moved.
- Let soap completely harden.
- Gently remove soap from mold. Cut into 1 inch slices.
- Place each slice into a muslin drawstring bag. Place label on outside of bag or make a tag to put on the string with soap information.
- TO USE: Place bag with soap under running water. Work up a lather and wash. Hang bag from hook or faucet to dry between uses.
- IF MAKING KIT: Repeat recipe 3 times. Kit will yield 24 - 1 inch bars.