- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In glass bowl, place 8 oz. of the European Spa Salts.
- Drizzle 2.5 ml of Lavender Essential Oil and toss with plastic fork to mix well.
- Lay salts out on waxed paper or jelly roll pan to dry.
- Place 3 cups of Bath Tea Basic in large glass bowl. Add dried spa salts and mix well.
- Turn iron on to medium setting.
- Open one end of large bath tea bag. Place 3 full scoops of bath tea mixture into bag.
- Iron open end of tea bag shut. If bag is not sealing, raise temperature on iron.
- Continue to mix bath tea blend while filling so salts do not settle to the bottom.
- Continue filling bags in this manner. Product should yield approximately 16 tea bags.
- Place your label on front of bag or place 2 tea bags in a zip lock bag and place label on front. Or, seal in a 4 x 6 shrink bag.