RECIPE: Bath Tub Paint
Kids will want to spend hours in the tub playing with these colorful soap paints!
Project Level: Moderate
Estimated Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 9 - 2oz. Bottles
INCI Ingredient Label: Glycerin, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Lauryl sulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone,Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea(and)Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Red 40,Yellow 5,Blue 1
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Empty the 16 oz. container into a large glass measuring cup.
- Measure 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of shower gel. Add to the measuring cup with the foaming bath whip.
- Using a hand mixer, whip until there are no clumps and all ingredients are well mixed.
- Add .5 oz. or 1 Tablespoon Grape Soda Fragrance oil and mix again.
- Divide into three equal size parts.
- Add six drops of Apple Red color to one portion and mix well.
- Add six drops of Lemon Yellow color to another portion and mix well.
- Add six drops of Ocean Blue color the the third portion and mix well. If a darker color is preferred, add one drop at a time to avoid over-coloring your bath paints.
- To get soap into the bottles, we recommend using a zip lock bag or a piping bag. To use zip lock, place mixture into bag, cut off one corner and squeeze product through hole to put into bottles.
- Place yorker top on bottles and enjoy!
- Note: We have included primary colors in this recipe so that you can make as many color combinations as you would like. Just be sure to add color a little at a time.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.