Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 8 oz. of White Beeswax and place in a metal pot for melting. Place on top of stove or hot plate on low heat until completely melted.
- Once wax has completely melted, remove from stove.
- Add 0.05 oz. (about 1/2 tsp.) of Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder and 0.05 oz. (about 1/2 tsp.) of Black Knight Mica Powder and stir well to completely mix in.
- When temperature has cooled down to around 150°F, add 1.25 oz. of Black Cherry Merlot Fragrance Oil and stir.
- Continue to let wax cool down to about 130°F. Letting the wax cool as much as possible will keep the mica from falling to the bottom of the tin as it hardens. When the wax begins to harden slightly, stir well.
- Place a tin on a scale and tare to zero. Pour 3 oz. wax into tin. Continue with remaining tins.
- Set aside to completely cool. The color on the top of the candle may look a little cloudy as the wax hardens. This is because some of the color has settled. It will still be a deep burgundy color.
- Place lids on tins when completely hardened and label accordingly.
- TO USE: Place tin on an electric candle or coffee warmer. Wax may take about 1 hour to completely melt. Best when used in a smaller room or enclosed area.