- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Remove cap from gallon jug of shower gel. Pour approximately 1/2 into a 64 oz. glass pyrex bowl.
- Place bowl into microwave and heat for 1 minute. Take out and stir. Product should be warmed until it is a watery consistency. (DO NOT BOIL.)
- Add 2 oz. of fragrance oil and mix well.
- Add a few drops of color to body wash and mix well. Make the color a little darker than you want because it will lighten up when added to the remaining body wash.
- Pour the fragranced and colored body wash back into the original container. A funnel might be helpful when doing this.
- Screw cap back onto gallon jug and shake well until all product is thoroughly blended.
- Product is now ready for packaging.
- If filling bottles immediately, unscrew cap and insert the gallon pump into the jug. Fill bottles as desired.
- If product is still warm, cool completely before capping bottles to avoid condensation forming on inside of bottles.
- Product can also be stored in the gallon jug and pumped as needed.
- Once bottles are capped, label product accordingly.