NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh out 48 oz. of Himalayan Sea Salts and place in a large bowl.
- Weigh 1.5 oz. of Black Jojoba Beads and 1.5 oz. Apricot Seed Powder and add to salts.
- Mix well with spatula to incorporate all dry ingredients together.
- Weigh 9 oz. of Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid and 3 oz. of Hazelnut Oil and add to the dry ingredients.
- Mix well with spatula to evenly mix the oil throughout the product.
- Add 18 ml fragrance oil and 0.62 oz. vitamin E and mix thoroughly.
- To fill jars, place jar on scale and tare to zero. Fill each jar to 5.2 oz.
- When all jars have been filled, place black lids on jars.
- Label product accordingly.
- TO USE: Mix well as product will separate. Add a small amount of scrub to your hand and rub gently into the skin. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.