- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 12 oz. of Detergent Free Clear MP Soap and cut up into smaller chunks. Place in microwave and heat until soap has completely melted.
- Add 3.5 ml of Blood Orange Essential Oil and 2 micro scoops of Coral Oil Locking Mica Shimmer and mix well.
- Pour into the mold and put in fridge to harden.
- Once soap has hardened, cut the soap up into smaller pieces to shred through a salad shooter. Shred all the soap and put back into the loaf mold.
- Weigh and cup up 20 oz. of the Detergent Free Clear Soap and 10 oz. of the Detergent Free White Soap. Place in a large glass measuring cup and heat in the microwave until the soap has completely melted.
- Add 9 ml of the Blood Orange Essential Oil and 1/8 tsp. of the Red Orange Oil Locking Mica Shimmer and mix well.
- When the soap temperature has cooled down to 120° F, pour the melted soap over the shreds in the mold. Spritz the top of the soap with rubbing alcohol to pop any surface bubbles.
- If desired, sprinkle some Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter over the top of the soap. Let harden.
- Once soap has completely set up, carefully remove from mold.
- Using a mitre box, if available, slice the soap into 1 inch bars and wrap in packaging of choice.
- Label product accordingly.