- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh the 3.3 oz. of Emulsifing Wax and 2.2 oz. of Stearic Acid and place in stainless steel pan.
- Weigh the 3.5 oz. of Shea Butter and add to pot with waxes.
- Place over low heat on stove until just melted.
- Weigh 2 oz. of Safflower Oil, 2 oz. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, 2 oz. of Apricot Kernel Oil and 1 oz. of Jojoba Oil.
- Add to the melted wax/butter mixture, stir gently and remove from stove. With hand mixer, blend on low until ingredients have emulsified.
- Let product cool down and thicken up.
- Add 10 oz. of white granulated sugar and mix in gently to incorporate.
- Add 1 to 2 mini-scoops of Neon Blue Bye You Powder and blend. If a darker color is preferred, add one scoop at a time to reach desired shade..
- Add 0.25 oz. of Germaben II E and 0.5 oz. of the Blue Agave Sugar Fragrance Oil and mix well.
- Blend with hand mixer until product gets fluffy and smooth.
- Place product into jars, filling each to approximately 6.3 oz. If more product remains divide up evenly.
- Product will thicken up once it has completely cooled.
- Place lids on the jars and label accordingly.
- To Use: Scoop out a small amount of scrub and add a small amount of warm water. Mix together in your hand and then apply to wet skin. Rinse thoroughly, then pat dry.