- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Scoop out entire contents of 1 lb. jar of Cranberry Butter blend in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for about 30 seconds or until butter is slightly warm and soft.
- Using a hand mixer, whip butter until it is fluffy.
- Measure and add 0.25 oz. Safflower Oil, 2 Tbsp. Tapioca Starch-Pure, 3 ml Vitamin E and 12 ml Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil.
- Use a hand mixer to blend ingredients into the body butter.
- Skip the following step if you do not want to add color.
- Measure 2 Tbsp. Sexy Pink Slippers Mica Powder and lightly sprinkle into the bowl, adding 1 Tbsp. at a time. Do not dump the tablespoon of mica powder but gently sprinkle as the powder is very fine and will become airborne.
- Carefully stir the body butter slightly to mix in the mica powder before using the hand mixer to finish blending.
- Once the body butter has been completely blended, scoop product into jars. It is best to weigh the product out for each jar. Place the jar on your scale and tare to zero. Then add 8 oz. of body butter.
- Repeat above steps to make remaining product. These ingredients are enough to make this recipe twice.
- NOTE: The Cranberry Butter Blend has a naturally lumpy consistency. This will not affect its performance.