RECIPE: Botanical Face & Hair Oil
With the combination of argan oil and botanical extracts, this product is the perfect treat for both your face and hair.
Project Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1/2 Hour
Yield: 4 Sets - 7 ml Roller Bottle, 1 oz. Spritz
INCI Ingredient Label: FACE: Rice Bran Oil, Sunflower Oil, Bamboo Extract, Sunflower Extract, Aloe Leaf Extract, Carrageenan Extract, Marshmallow Root Extract, Soybean Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil.
HAIR: Rice Bran Oil, Sunflower Oil, Bamboo Extract, Sunflower Extract, Aloe Leaf Extract, Carrageenan Extract, Marshmallow Root Extract, Soybean Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Cornflower Petals.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Place your glass measuring cup with a pour spout on a scale and tare to zero.
- Add 2 oz. of Rice Bran Oil and 1 oz. of Sunflower Oil to the cup.
- Add 0.50 oz. each of Botanical Extract, Soybean Oil, Argan Oil and Jojoba Oil.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Trim the dip tubes of each petite pump to fit the 1 oz. bottles.
- Divide about 1 tablespoon of Cornflower Petals between the 4 clear round plastic bottles.
- Pour mixture into the bottles, filling just to the curve of each bottle.
- Place petite pumps on each bottle.
- Pour the remaining oil into the 4 glass bottles and fill to the shoulder.
- Place the plastic cone into the bottle and then place the roller ball into the cone.
- Twist caps on bottles.
- Label the glass bottles as facial oil and the plastic botltes with the petite pump as a hair care serum.
- Place one glass bottle and one plastic bottle into a cello bag and tie with raffia. Repeat with remaining bottles.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.