Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Melt 2 oz of Ultra White Soap in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Add 1 teaspoon of liquid glycerin to the soap.
- Pour into 1 Guest Loaf Silicone Molds.
- When the soap returns to room temperature, remove from the mold.
- Using a soap slicer or butter knife, slice the soap into 3 long strips.
- Roll the strips into swirl like circles.
- Repeat Steps 2-7 to make 3 more soap swirls.
- Melt 6 oz of Extra Clear Soap and divide into 3 plastic beakers.
- Shave off some of the color from the color blocks and add one color to each of the plastic beakers. Stir until color is dissolved.
- Add 2 ml of fragrance to each beaker of soap. Mix well.
- When the colored soap reaches a temperature of 128º F, pour 1/2 of the soap from each beaker into different round silicone guest mold cavities.
- Spritz the white soap swirls with rubbing alcohol and set into the colored soap.
- Spritz the top of the soap and then pour the remaining colored soap in the cavity until the soap just barely covers the top of the swirl.
- Allow the soap to completely harden.
- Remove from the mold. Find a part of the soap that has the white soap against the edge of the bar. At this location, gently press the popsicle stick into the bar.
- Wrap in cello wrap or stretch wrap. It is cute when you tie with a ribbon at the base of the bar. Label according to FDA labeling guidelines.
- We recommend adding the label - WARNING: DO NOT EAT. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.