RECIPE: Caramel Drizzled S'more Brownie MP Soap
Everyone will just love these adorable soaps! They look so much like the real thing, you may need to keep them away from the kitchen area!
Project Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1/2 Hour
Yield: (4) Approx. 7 oz. Bars
INCI Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone,Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Iron Oxides.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Chocolate Pieces: Weigh 1.5 oz. of Extra Clear MP Soap Base and cut up into chunks. Place in a glass measuring cup and heat in microwave until soap has melted.
- Add a few slivers (approximately 1/32) of the Matte Brown Soap Color Cube and approximately 1/16 of the Matte Black Soap Color Cube. Mix color into the melted soap. If soap starts to thicken before the color cubes have melted, place measuring cup back into the microwave to heat more.
- Pour a thin layer into 2 of the 4 cavities of the Rectangle Basic Silicone Mold. Spritz the top of the soap with rubbing alcohol and let the soap harden.
- When soap has hardened, remove from mold and cut up into various sized pieces to be placed into the "marshmallow" topping for each bar. Set pieces aside.
- Brownie: Weigh out 18 oz. of Extra Clear MP Soap Base and cut into chunks. Place in glass measuring cup and heat in the microwave until the soap has melted.
- Add 1/8 piece of the Matte Brown Soap Color Cube and 1/16 of the Matte Black Soap Color Cube and mix into the melted soap. If the color does not completely melt, place in the microwave in 30 second increments until the color has completely melted.
- Measure 14.5 ml or 0.5 oz. of Rum Caramel Truffle Fragrance Oil and 0.25 oz. of Vanilla Color Stabilizer and mix together. Allow mixture to sit for 2 minutes before using, then stir into melted soap.
- Pour into the Rectangle Basic Silicone Mold filling each cavity half way and then spritz with rubbing alcohol to pop any surface bubbles. You will have soap left over which will be used later.
- Marshmallow: Weigh and cut up 12 oz. of the Ultra White MP Soap Base. Place in glass measuring cup and heat in microwave until melted. Let soap cool down to around 135°F.
- Add 2.25 oz. of Shower Gel into melted soap.
- Using a hand mixer with a whisk attachment, whip the melted soap until it thickens and has a fluffy marshmallow consistency.
- Remelt brown soap from Step 9. Spritz top of hardened soap in the silicone mold with rubbing alcohol and pour a thin layer of melted soap into each cavity using up all of the remaining brown soap.
- Immediately scoop the fluff mixture into each cavity letting it melt into the newly poured brown layer. If fluff gets too hard, you can remelt and whip again.
- Add chocolate pieces from Step 5 to the marshmallow topping and let soap completely harden.
- Remove from mold and set on a wax covered cookie sheet.
- Caramel Drizzle: Weigh and cut up 3 oz. of Extra Clear MP Soap Base. Place in glass measuring cup and heat in microwave until melted.
- Add a few slivers (or approximately 1/32) of the Matte Yellow Soap Color Cube and approximately 1/16 of the Matte Brown Soap Color Cubes and blend into melted soap. Heat the soap further if the colors do not completely melt in.
- Allow the soap to cool and thicken slightly so that it is not too liquidy and thin when it is poured.
- Drizzle caramel topping over the soaps to finish off your yummy S'more Brownie creation.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.