- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Place one plastic beaker on a scale and tare to zero.
- Add 1.5 oz. of Lip Balm Base for Sticks. Remove from scale and do the same with the other plastic beaker adding only 0.50 oz. of Lip Balm Base for Pots. You now have 2 separate beakers of lip balm base.
- Place both beakers in the microwave and heat for about 30 seconds or until the bases are completely melted.
- To each beaker add 1.5 ml of Dulce de Leche Flavor Oil and mix in.
- To the beaker with more product, add 1 Micro Scoop (0.15 ml) of Ivory Cream Mica Powder and stir.
- To the other beaker, add 1/2 Micro Scoop (0.15 ml) of Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder and 1/2 Micro Scoop (0.15 ml) of Super Sparkle Rose Gold Mica Powder and stir well.
- Pour the ivory colored lip balm into six of the compacts pouring almost to the top. When the balm starts to harden and turn white take the caramel colored beaker and drizzle a little color on top in whatever pattern you desire. Warm slightly if this product has thickened up.
- Pour the remaining ivory lip balm into the remaining five compacts. Drizzle the caramel colored balm over the ivory when it starts to harden.
- Set them all aside to harden.
- Once product has cooled completely, snap lid closed.
- Label product accordingly.