- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a large glass measuring cup, empty 40 oz. of Liquid Suspension Soap Base.
- Heat in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from oven and stir slightly.
- In a small glass container, measure out 24 ml of fragrance oil. Add 1/2 teaspoon of orange powder and mix until well blended in.
- Add to liquid soap base and mix gently with a wire whisk.
- Place one 8 oz. bottle on a digital scale and tare to zero. Pour liquid soap into bottle until scale reaches 9 ounces. Continue with next 3 bottles.
- With remaining product that is left in bowl, pour excess into an empty amber bottle and set aside for later.
- Repeat above steps to make next 4 bottles of hand soap pouring the excess liquid soap into the partially filled bottle.
- For last 5 bottles, pour remaining 48 oz. liquid soap into bowl.
- Heat in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from oven and stir gently.
- Add remaining 3/4 teaspoon of orange powder and a little under 1 oz. (28.5 ml) of fragrance.
- Pour product into remaining 5 bottles and topping off the partially filled bottle which will be the 14th bottle of product.
- Let product cool completely before placing pumps on bottles. The dip tubes will need to be trimmed to fit the length of the bottle.
- Label product accordingly.