- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Place silicone soap mold on a cookie sheet. This will give the mold stability should it need to be moved.
- Weigh and cut up 16 oz. of Premium Goat Milk MP Soap Base. Place these soap chunks into a large glass measuring cup and heat in a microwave until the soap has completely melted.
- Remove and stir to make sure all soap has turned to liquid.
- Add 4 oz. of Avocado Oil and mix in.
- Allow soap to cool down to around 125°F then gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar. If the soap is too hot, it will dissolve the sugar.
- Add 14.5 ml (almost 1 Tablespoon) of the Cardamom True Sugar Fragrance Oil and blend into soap mixture.
- Begin to pour mixture into the 6 mold cavities, stirring soap between each pour so that the sugar stays suspended throughout the soap.
- You will have a small amount of soap mixture left over. Pour this into a small glass measuring cup to be used later.
- Once these 6 bars have hardened, remove from the mold and set aside.
- Repeat Steps 3-8 above to make the second batch of soaps. Once these 6 bars have been poured, add the remaining mixture to the small glass measuring cup from Step 9.
- Once these next 6 bars have set up, remove them from the mold,
- Heat the excess soap mixture in the microwave in short 20 second increments just until it has melted enough to be stirred. Heating this too hot will dissolve the sugar in the soap.
- Pour the remaining mixture into the mold to make the last 2 bars of soap.
- Once these have hardened, remove from the mold.
- To help these bars last longer, be sure to place in a soap dish that drains. Do not leave in the shower where it may sit in water. This will dissolve the soap more quickly.
- Package and label your soap accordingly.