- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a glass pyrex cup, pour 16 oz. of liquid suspension base. Place in microwave and heat for about 30 seconds.
- In a small glass bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter with 1/4 teaspoon Super Sparkle Light Gold Mica Powder. Mix together.
- Add 7.5 ml of Crafter's Choice Champagne Kisses fragrance oil. Mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of mica mixture. If darker shade desired, add another teaspoon. Mix gently so not to create too many bubbles.
- Pour mixture into 2 - 8 ounce bottles. Let product cool before putting caps on.
- Take the silver foil wrappers and fold over top of bottle to look like a champagne bottle.
- Repeat until desired number of bottles are filled.
- If mixing entire gallon, pour half or 64 oz. of product into a large 64 oz. glass measuring cup. Place in microwave and heat for about 1-2 minutes until warm.
- Add entire 2 oz. bottle of fragrance and mix gently.
- In small bowl, mix about 3 tablespoons sparkle glitter and 1/2-1 tablespoons sparkle gold mica. Blend.
- Add desired amount to warm product and gently stir. Pour back into gallon jug, screw on lid and gently turn back and forth until completely mixed.
- Pour into bottles or use amount needed and store rest for future use.
- As an added touch, tie gold and silver ribbon around bottles.
- Label product accordingly.