- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- EMBED PAPER CAN ONLY BE USED WITH LASER PRINTERS. When using embed paper in soap, the paper remains intact until soap is used to point of embed. At that time, paper dissolves in water.
- Using a laser printer, print one sheet of embed paper using this link: http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/PDFs/Labels/New-Years-Eve-Labels.pdf.
- Cut out clocks and set aside.
- Place plastic mold on a cookie sheet. This will give the mold stability should it need to be moved.
- Weigh 8 oz. of Crystal Clear MP Soap and place in a glass measuring cup. Weigh 2 oz. of the Premium Ultra White MP Soap and place in cup along with the clear soap.
- Place in microwave and heat just until the soap has melted. Remove and stir to be sure all soap has melted.
- To melted soap add 8.5 ml. Pink Champagne fragrance oil and stir well.
- Add 1/4 tsp. of Fairytale Pink Mica Powder and 1/8 tsp. of Iridescent Sparkle Glitter and mix in well. Add more pink sparkle if a darker shade is desired.
- Let soap cool slightly as this will help the mica/glitter suspend throughout the soap. Stir to incorporate the colors and then pour into 3 mold cavities. Start with the single one on the bottom so the mold does not tip. Pour to about 1/2 inch from top of cavity.
- Spritz top of soap with rubbing alcohol to release any surface bubbles. Let soap harden.
- Weigh 3.5 oz. of Premium Ultra White Soap Base and cut up into chunks. Place chunks in glass measuring cup. Place in microwave and heat until melted.
- Add 3 ml of Pink Champagne Fragrance Oil and gently stir.
- Check that the temperature of the soap is at or below 125°F. If soap is too hot, gently stir until soap is cool enough to pour.
- When soap is ready, spritz each soap cavity with rubbing alcohol. This will ensure the layers of soap stick together when unmolded.
- Divide the white soap between the 3 soap cavities. Spritz again with alcohol. Let soap completely set up.
- Weigh and cut up 3.5 oz. of Crystal Clear soap. Heat in microwave until it has completely melted.
- Spritz the top of the white soap with alcohol. Pour about 1/4 inch layer of clear soap over the white and immediately place a clock embed into the soap. It will soak up the soap. Pour a little more clear soap over this to make the top of the soap even.
- Sprinkle a small amount of white glitter over the top and spritz again with alcohol.
- Continue with remaining 2 soap cavities. Let soap set up.
- When soap has completely hardened, carefully remove from mold. Wrap soap so it is airtight. We recommend clear plastic wrap, cello bags or shrink wrap.
- Repeat above steps to make the remaining 3 soaps.
- If selling, label according to FDA guidelines.