- NOTE: If you are making these product for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- In two mixing bowls, measure out 1 cup baking soda per bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup citric acid to each bowl.
- Blend mixture. Use a sifter to remove any clumps that appear.
- Add 1/2 cup of Lathanol LAL Powder to each bowl. (We recommend using a mask when working with this product. It is a very fine powder and becomes airborne very quickly.)
- To one bowl add 1/8 tsp. of color and blend well with a wire whisk.
- Add 5 ml of Cherry Vanilla Fragrance Oil to each bowl and mix well with whisk. Set aside.
- Place 4 oz. cocoa butter and 2 oz. shea butter into a double boiler and heat until butters have completely melted.
- Stir melted butters and pour 3 oz. into a measuring cup. Add to one bowl of dry ingredient
- Add remaining 3 oz. of butter to second bowl of dry ingredients. Mix with a spatula to incorporate the ingredients.
- Using the scoop, fill half with white mixture and the other half with pink mixture.
- Place scoop onto a cookie sheet. Continue in this manner until all product is used.
- Mixture will yield approximately 24 scoops.
- Place the 2 oz. of Epsom Salts in a bowl. Add 1/8 teaspoon of Neon Pink Pleasures Powder color and mix well into the salts.
- Sprinkle the pink salts on top of the truffles.
- Let truffles set out to dry overnight.
- When ready to package, place 4 bath truffles into a cello bag and tie with curling ribbons.
- Label product accordingly.