- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 7 oz. of Cocoa Butter - Natural and place in metal pan for stove top or in a double boiler.
- Using either method, heat on low until butter has completely melted.
- While butter is melting, measure out 4.5 cups of Sugar-White Granulated and place in a large bowl.
- Remove melted butter from heat source and let cool.
- Add 8 ml of Chocolate Lavender Fragrance Oil and blend well.
- When Cocoa Butter has cooled down to around 120°F, combine the butter and the sugar.
- Mix with a spatula or spoon until ingredients are blended completely.
- Place the Brownie Bite silicone molds on each cookie sheet to give them stability when they are moved.
- Fill each cavity with the butter/sugar mixture making sure they are packed tightly. Smooth the top of each bath melt so it will have a nice flat bottom.
- Place each cookie sheet in the freezer for about 20 minutes. If you do not have room in your freezer for both, it is fine to place one tray in the refrigerator.
- Remove bath melts from molds. Place on cookie sheets for next step.
- Remove lid from 1 lb. container of Basic White MP Soap. Read directions on top of lid and heat in the microwave until melted.
- Remove and stir to be sure no solid soap remains.
- Once soap has cooled down to around 140°F, quickly dip or dunk each bath melt into the melted soap. A fork or candy dipping tool works very well for dipping into the soap. Then place cube back on cookie sheet.
- Quickly spritz the top of the bath melt with alcohol to pop any surface bubbles, then sprinkle a small amount of lavender buds onto the middle of cube.
- Continue in this manner, one cube at a time until they have all been dipped.
- Let soap completely harden by placing back in the refrigerator or freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove each bath melt using a metal spatula. Remove any excess soap from around the bottom of the melts or underneath so they are flat.
- We recommend packaging 4 each in a cello bag and tying with matching ribbon and raffia.
- Label according.
- NOTE: Be sure to add a warning to your label that this will make your tub slippery. Be sure to use a rubber bath mat on bottom of the tub.