- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- Fill bottom of double boiler with water and set on stove to heat up.
- Place one small glass bowl on digital scale and tare to zero. Add beeswax until 0.5 oz. is reached.
- Place other small glass bowl on scale and tare to zero. Add 1.5 oz. of coconut oil. If coconut oil is difficult to get out of the container, place the container in a warm bath until it has softened.
- Add beeswax to top of double boiler when water has started to boil.
- Once melted, add coconut oil and 1 ml of Banana Coconut Fragrance Oil and stir.
- Place an empty glass measuring cup in microwave for about 30 seconds to warm so when the lip balm is added it won't cool down too fast.
- Pour lip balm mixture into the measuring cup. Stir and pour into 10 lip tubes.
- Allow to cool for about one hour and cap.
- Label accordingly.