- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- Weigh and cut up 10 oz. of Extra Clear MP Soap Base. Place in a glass measuring cup and heat in microwave until the soap has completely melted.
- In a plastic beaker, add (3) 0.15 ml Micro Size Scoops of Turkish Mocha Brown Mica Powder and 1 oz. of Glycerin and stir well to blend.
- Add the brown color mixture to the melted soap and stir. Pour a thin layer of soap into the Square Basic Silicone Mold, dividing soap between the 6 cavities. Spritz with alcohol and let harden.
- Weigh and cut up 30 oz. of Ultra White MP Soap Base. Heat in microwave until the soap has completely melted.
- In the cleaned plastic beaker from Step 3, add 1 oz. of Glycerin and mix with (10) 0.15 ml Micro Size Scoops of Silk Stockings Mica Powder and (7) 0.15 ml Micro Size Scoops of Chocolate Brown Mica Powder. Mix well and add to melted white soap.
- In a separate plastic beaker, mix 1 oz. of Pumpkin Coconut Cream Fragrance Oil with 0.50 oz. of Vanilla Color Stabilizer. Let sit for 2 minutes then mix into the melted brown soap.
- When the melted soap has cooled to around 130°F, spritz the top of the soap in the mold with rubbing alcohol. This will ensure the two layers stick together.
- Pour the colored soap into each soap cavity leaving just a little room at the top. Spritz again with rubbing alcohol and let soap harden.
- Weigh 2 oz. of Ultra White MP Soap and make the coconut shavings by grating the soap with a grater. Set aside.
- Melt 1 oz. of Extra Clear MP Soap Base in a small glass container. Spritz the tops of each soap bar with rubbing alcohol and divide the melted soap between the six soap bars. Sprinkle the tops with the "coconut shreds", Pumpkin Flakes and Chocolate Brown Candy Sprinkles.
- Melt another 1 oz. of Extra Clear MP Soap Base and drizzle this over the top to hold the toppings in place.
- Let harden completely, then unmold and wrap as desired.
- Label accordingly.