- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and work space.
- In a plastic beaker, mix 40 ml (1 ounce plus 2 teaspoons) of fragrance, with 20 ml (4 tsp.) of Vanilla Color Stabilizer and stir until blended. Set aside.
- Remove the 2 lb. block of clear soap from the plastic tray. Weigh 12 ounces of soap and cut up into chunks. Place chunks into the Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher.
- Take the first color cube and cut it in half. Place this color bar half into the pitcher with the clear soap chunks.
- Remove white soap from plastic tray and weigh .5 ounce of soap. Add to pitcher. Adding white soap to the clear will make the colors seem brighter and more vibrant.
- Place this into the microwave and heat soap for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Continue in 20 second intervals until all product has melted. Remove and stir well to make sure it is completely blended.
- To the melted colored soap, add 15 ml (1 Tablespoon) of fragrance mixture from Step 2. Be sure to stir mixture again before adding to soap.
- Place Cake Pop Silicone Mold on a cookie sheet. This will give the mold stability if it needs to be moved. Pour the soap into each cavity filling to the line just below the cavity opening. When all 8 cavities have been filled, divide the remaining soap among the cavities.
- When all soap has been poured, spritz the top of the soap with rubbing alcohol. This will release any surface bubbles that may have appeared.
- Let soap harden at room temperature or place cookie sheet into freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove soap from mold once it has completely set up. Set soaps aside.
- Using the second color, repeat the above steps melting the soap and color cube and adding the fragrance oil.
- When all four colors have been made, the soap is ready to be packaged.
- Place a small amount of ivory crinkle paper into the bottom of the 8 cello bags. Place 4 different colored egg soaps into the "paper nest". Tie with yellow and purple curling ribbon.
- Label soap accordingly.