- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Measure out all of the ingredients.
- Place the wax in a glass pyrex bowl. Place in microwave and heat until wax is 3/4 melted. Remove from heat. If you prefer, wax can be heated in a double boiler until almost melted.
- Add the Aloe Butter Blend and return to microwave or double boiler. Melt butter and wax completely.
- Add Castor Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Vitamin E and Carnival Cotton Candy Flavor Oil. Stir to blend in. If the mixture thickens, return to heat until liquid again.
- Using a plastic dropper or beaker, fill lip tubes with liquid.
- Let product cool completely.
- If any tubes have sink holes, heat any leftover lip base to top them off. Or, use a heat gun and carefully warm the top of the lip balm until it becomes liquid. This will fill in the sink hole when it rehardens.
- When lip tubes have completely set up, cap and label.
- If desired, use shrink wrap bands 28 x 63 to make tubes tamper-proof.