- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Place 9 oz. of cubed Extra Clear Soap Base and 1/2 of the Crimson Red Wine Sparkle Mica Color Cube into a large glass measuring cup and heat in microwave until the soap has melted. Stir to blend.
- In a plastic beaker, mix 30.5 ml of Cranberry Fragrance Oil and 15.25 ml of Vanilla Color Stabilizer. Stir well then add 7.5 ml of the mixture to the melted red soap.
- Fill 8 round cavities with the melted soap, and pour the remaining into the loaf mold.
- When the soap starts to set up slightly, place both molds in freezer to quicken the set-up time. This should take about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove molds from freezer. Pop out the red cranberries and set aside. Remove the soap from the loaf mold and shred it with a cheese grater. Set aside.
- Weigh 16 oz. of cubed Ultra White Soap Base, and melt in microwave. Add 15 ml of the fragrance mixture, and stir well.
- When the soap is below 125°F, pour about a 1/4" layer of soap into the loaf mold.
- Spritz the red cranberries with rubbing alcohol and lay them down with the flat side facing the back of the mold, one behind the other, along the length of the mold. Allow soap to harden.
- Spritz the soap in the mold and a handful of shreds with rubbing alcohol. Place the shreds into the loaf along both sides of the cranberries, and then pour white soap over the top. Spritz with alcohol and set aside to harden.
- While the soap hardens, shred 8 oz. of Ultra White Soap Base. Set shavings aside.
- Place 10 oz. of cubed Extra Clear Soap Base and 1/4 of the Crimson Red Wine Sparkle Color Cube in a glass measuring cup. Heat in microwave until melted.
- Add 8.5 ml of the fragrance oil mixture and blend well.
- Spritz top of the white soap layer with alcohol. Pour a small layer of red soap into the mold. Spritz a handful of white shreds and place into the red soap. Continue adding shreds and red melted soap until the mold is filled.
- Mound extra alcohol spritzed shreds over the top. If necessary, shred an additional 2 oz. of white soap to mound. To hold these in place, melt a small amount of clear soap and drizzle over the shreds. This will help hold them in place.
- Sprinkle the top with Iridescent Sparkle Glitter and set loaf aside to completely harden.
- Carefully remove soap from mold.
- Slice loaf into 1 inch slices and wrap in plastic wrap. (The slices may not have a cranberry showing on both sides. This is okay.)
- Package and label soap accordingly.