- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Measure 1.25 ounces of Cranberry Butter Blend and place in plastic beaker.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. If not completely melted, put in for additional 10-20 seconds. Remove and stir small pieces until completely dissolved.
- Add 1.5 ounces or 3 tablespoons of white sugar. Stir well.
- Let mixture sit for few minutes until it starts to thicken slightly. This will help prevent sugar from settling to bottom.
- Stir mixture well then begin filling lip tubes. Fill tubes about half full. Tap bottom on counter to get product down into bottom of tube. Fill tubes with remaining product.
- Once cooled, add tops and label.
- To make the cranberry body butter, place the remaining cranberry butter blend and place in glass pyrex bowl.
- Heat in microwave until blend is almost completely liquid. Remove and stir until butter is completely melted. Let cool slightly so color does not sink to bottom of jar. Stir before pouring each jar to help product stay suspended.
- Divide product into 5 jars and let cool. Add lid and label accordingly.
- HOW TO USE: Gently rub lip scrub over lips to help remove dead skin. Rinse off with warm water and follow with a moisturizing lip balm.