- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Empty (2) - 16 oz. jars of Luxury Hand and Body Cream into a large glass measuring cup.
- Place cup into microwave and heat for about 1-2 minutes. Warming the lotion will help incorporate the fragrance easily. You do not want to overheat or boil the lotion.
- Remove from oven and stir. Lotion should be a thinner consistency, but not completely liquid.
- In a small beaker, mix 0.5 oz. Cranberry Fizz Fragrance Oil and 0.25 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer. This fragrance contains 2% vanilla and this will help prevent the lotion from browning.
- Add entire fragrance mixture to lotion and mix well.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of Crimson Sparkle Mica Powder and blend until lotion is completely mixed with the powder.
- Place one jar on the digital scale and tare to zero. Fill jar until the weight reaches 7.5 oz.
- Continue in this manner until all jars are filled. If any lotion remains this can be divided up between the 4 jars. Be sure to make a note of the weight so this can be put on the labels.
- Leave the lids off of the jars until the lotion has completely cooled.
- Label product accordingly.