RECIPE: Cranberry Luxury Hand and Body Cream
The Crafter's Choice Luxury Hand and Body Cream is a perfect winter cream. It is thicker than most of our other lotions so will really help soften dry and cracked winter skin. The Cranberry Fizz scent makes it a perfect addition to your holiday product line or for gift-giving.
Project Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1/2 Hour
Yield: (4) 7.5 oz. Jars by Weight
INCI Ingredient Label: Water, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerol Sterate, Lanolin, Fragrance, Polymethoxy Bicyclic Oxazolidine, Mineral Oil & Lanolin Alcohol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Vera Gel, Mica (and) Iron Oxides, Methylparaben, Urea, Potassium Hydroxide, Chloroxylenol, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Empty (2) - 16 oz. jars of Luxury Hand and Body Cream into a large glass measuring cup.
- Place cup into microwave and heat for about 1-2 minutes. Warming the lotion will help incorporate the fragrance easily. You do not want to overheat or boil the lotion.
- Remove from oven and stir. Lotion should be a thinner consistency, but not completely liquid.
- In a small beaker, mix 0.5 oz. Cranberry Fizz Fragrance Oil and 0.25 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer. This fragrance contains 2% vanilla and this will help prevent the lotion from browning.
- Add entire fragrance mixture to lotion and mix well.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of Crimson Sparkle Mica Powder and blend until lotion is completely mixed with the powder.
- Place one jar on the digital scale and tare to zero. Fill jar until the weight reaches 7.5 oz.
- Continue in this manner until all jars are filled. If any lotion remains this can be divided up between the 4 jars. Be sure to make a note of the weight so this can be put on the labels.
- Leave the lids off of the jars until the lotion has completely cooled.
- Label product accordingly.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.