- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- This recipe makes 3 rose colored jars and 3 neutral colored jars.
- Weigh 0.40 oz. of Shea Butter and 0.20 oz. of Emulsifying Wax and place in a metal pan or a double boiler to melt.
- When butter and wax have completely melted, remove from heat. Let cool slightly.
- Add 0.90 oz. of Aloe Vera Gel and slowly blend into melted ingredients. If butter/wax are too hot, the Aloe Vera Gel will clump up and turn to jelly. The Aloe Vera Gel will melt into the butter/wax mixture and turn white.
- Once the products are mixed and creamy, add 1/4 tsp. of Sexy Pink Slippers Mica Powder and 1/8 tsp. of Fruit Punch Mica Powder. Whip until flluffy.
- If the mixture should clump and look gritty, place the pan on very low heat to warm slightly and then rewhip the product.
- Fill (3) 1/3 oz. jars to approximately 0.40 oz. If there is extra product, divide between the 3 jars.
- Repeat Steps 2-4 to make the crimsom cream blush.
- Once all ingredients have been melted and mixed, add 1/8 tsp. of Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder and 1/16 tsp. of Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder and mix well.
- Fill the remaining 3 jars with this crimson mixture.
- Place lids on jars and label accordingly.
- TO USE: Dab a small amount of cream blush on cheekbones. Blend in with fingertips. Try not to rub too hard into the skin as the color will disappear.