- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- YOU MUST USE A LASER PRINTER TO PRINT ON THE EMBED PAPER.
- Using the template in the Learning Library, print your "eggs" for the soap on the embed paper. Here is the link: http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/PDFs/Easter_Eggs_For_Embed_Paper.pdf
- Set silicone mold on cookie sheet for stability.
- Weigh and cut up 18 oz. of white soap.
- Place soap in large glass measuring cup and heat in microwave until melted.
- Add .5 oz. or 1 tablespoon of Butterfly Flower fragrance oil to soap. Mix well.
- Pour soap into all 9 cavities, leaving only about 1/16th inch at top of mold.
- Spritz with alcohol. Let soap harden.
- Cut out shapes from embed paper.
- Melt 4 oz. of clear soap. Spritz white soap with alcohol.
- Pour a thin layer of clear on white soap and immediately place paper egg down into soap.
- Top off the egg with more clear soap; making sure paper is completely covered. DO NOT SPRITZ WITH ALCOHOL.
- Let soap harden. Then, unmold and wrap.
- Packaging Suggestions: Wrap in simple saran wrap. Pull tightly around bar. Cut any excess from the back and attach label. If desired, tie with thin ribbon.