- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a large glass bowl, empty 64 oz. or half of the gallon of Liquid Suspension Soap Base.
- Place in microwave and heat for about 30-45 seconds. Remove and stir. Test to see if product is warm and has thinned slightly. This will help incorporate the additives that will be added. If product not warm enough, heat in 15-20 second intervals.
- In a small glass bowl, mix 2 Tablespoons of Sparkle Irridescent Glitter with 1 Teaspoon of Caribbean Blue Glitter. Mix together
- Add 2 oz. of Endless Love fragrance oil to the glitter mixture. Mix well.
- To warm shower gel base, add 1.5 oz. Bubble Wash Pearlizer along with fragrance/glitter mixture. Mix gently so as not to create too many bubbles.
- Pour mixture into 8 Keuka Bottles. Let product cool completely before capping bottle. If product is too warm when capped, condensation may appear inside bottle.
- While bottles are cooling, repeat above steps with remaining 64 oz. of product.
- When all bottles are cooled and capped, take the silver foil wrappers and fold over the top of each bottle to look like a bottle of champagne.
- As an added touch, tie coordinating ribbons around the top.
- If selling product, label accordingly.