- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- To a large mixing bowl add 10 oz. of citric acid, 10 oz. of baking soda and 1 oz. of coconut milk powder. Blend with a wire whisk.
- Add 1 oz. of Lathanol powder. (We recommend using a mask when working with this product. It is a very fine powder and becomes airborne very quickly.)
- Sprinkle 15 ml of fragrance oil around the powder mixture. Do not add fragrance into just one spot. Mix well with wire whisk until it is all blended in.
- If necessary, use a sifter to remove any clumping that may have occured.
- Lay powder mixture out onto a large cookie sheet for product to completely dry, preferably overnight.
- Once dry, weigh out the bath tea and add to powder mixture. Blend thoroughly.
- To fill jars: place on a scale and tare to zero. Fill jars with foot soak mixture until the scale reads 3.3 oz.
- Repeat with remaining 5 jars. Place a white scoop inside each jar and screw on silver metal cap.
- Label product accordingly.